Vile Hypocrisy

Home Forums POLITICS Vile Hypocrisy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

So let’s look at facts, if facts matter anymore:

1. I don’t care how you slice it. If you think Joe Biden’s Son was completely above board in his involvement in foreign deals you are are part of the problem.

2. If you think the Russian scandal was ok and the 40+ millions of dollars of our money spent, and 4 years of lying was ok you are part of the problem.

3. If you think an impeachment for a controversial phone call while previous Administrations gave weapons to drug traffickers and allowed the IRS to target Conservatives was ok you are part of the problem.

4. If you think 4 years of never allowing an Administration to breath and at least try without constant attacks are ok you are part of the problem.

5. If you think it is ok to allow States to violate their own Constitution in order to make it easier for a Candidate to get unverified and unconstitution votes you are part of the problem.

6. If you think it’s ok to impeach a President for pointing out FACTUAL information about how States were going around their own Constitution you are part of the problem. Especially while for 4 years Democrats have said much more harmful speech you are part of the problem

7. If you think it is ok for a President through Executive Orders destroy the lives of hard working Americans who only want to be left alone and support their families you are part of the problem.

8. If you think it is ok to investigate soldiers political beliefs while they are serving with their lives on the line you are part of the problem.

9. If you think it is ok for the Governor of New York to kill the Elderly for political purpose you are part of the problem.

You can have your own opinion but you cannot have your own facts.

I don’t care if you are Family, friend, or anything in between if your Hatred for Donald Trump was so great that you don’t care the destruction to this Nation that so many have died for including my Father. And so many have served including myself and many in my Family. If you fit in any of these examples I don’t want to know you, see you, talk to you or be a part of you in any way. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM PERIOD

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.